Thursday, December 1, 2022

 Ineffable Life


Help me to express You

There is nothing here to see

Who are You really and

why do You love me


You are me and I AM You

in this here world of ours

You love me as I AM

I love You as you are


You express through blades of grass,

the rose and squirrel too

I am You the spider

We are One we are


Tears of joy are flowing

Together we are clouds

There is no here, there is no there

We are always One right here


Connected by the Essence

of the Love we truly are

sharing Life eternal

whether here or near or far


That which rises from within

and makes our bodies move

from beating hearts 

and breathing lungs

to everything we know


Life is one big mystery 

we cannot see or touch

But we are That and only That

Can’t be any more than That


We are Life in all her glory

expressing out through forms

not beginning, never ending

no one here knows why


You cannot find us in a book

We’re only seen 

by those who look

and know that they are we


Being One together with

bees and birds and trees

flowers, leaves, and butterflies

closer than intimacy 


Kaiven Fenton ~ 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment